Tuesday, August 4, 2009

San Francisco Android User Group

On August 25th I will be in San Francisco to present at the local Android User Group. The topic is "Learn what it takes to make a good Android app great - at our August meetup". Over the weekend I started work on my presentation and drew up some random notes. Much of the presentation will be focused around the small 1% items that many people over look. Individually these items may not appear important but once you start to combine them they really add the finishing touches to your application.

I will also be discussing social network integration, an area I have been working exclusively on recently (shakes first at Facebook for not having and official client like iPhone).


ps, yes I really need to post more.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Actually, Facebook has announced that their client is coming out very soon. I saw it and I am impressed with the UI.