Saturday, November 1, 2008

Amazed V2

I've decided to bite the bullet and re-write my Accelerometer game from scratch. I have received so many great suggestions it was getting difficult too merely "patch" Amazed. So with a fresh new design built from the ground up and much needed improved graphics, Amazed V2 is born (working title name).

I did have an update ready for release on the Market, however with the current Market bug (comments/info disappears) I decided against this and will release a sequel. After writing the first Accelerometer game could we see the first official Android sequel?

First version is planned for release in a couple of weeks, mid November.

Here are some of the new features
* Save/Resume
* Larger maps
* Top 5 Fastest times per level
* Enemy characters

I have more features planned but don't want to spoil the surprise too much.

No comments: